
Album Details:
Album Title: Name Is 4Minute
Album Description: The 4th Mini Album
Artist: 4Minute (포미닛)
Release Date: April 26, 2013
Tracks: 5
My Album/Song Review:
2. "What's Your Name? (이름이 뭐예요?)" - Okay, I've listened to 4minute's previous albums and I guarantee you that this album is the worst of all of them. 4Minute is a great band, yes, I like them, you like them. Unfortunately, this album is not their best. This comeback single saved the album itself, it's not that good but it's not that bad. It's something! It's a new sound for 4Minute! The song is a dance song. A dance song which suits 4Minute. The sound is very unique, actually. It's like a ringtone, it's remarkable and catchy. For me, it's a a good song but it's not for a comeback single. 4minute always amaze me with their comeback singles and it always leave me raping the replay button. This one failed to do so. Sad to say, It didn't amazed me.
What I hate about this: It's not that amazing compared to 4Minute comeback songs. That's it. Every song in this album is not better than every past songs of 4Minute. It should be better, considering this is their 4th mini album. A little bit disappointing.
What I like about it: It's a new sound. It's brave that they tried to experiment and explore more of the possible songs that will suit 4Minute. I'm glad that it suits 4Minute but it lacked on the awesome part. Honestly, the chorus part saved this song. It's so good. Whenever the chorus hits, You'll feel that amazing 4Minute feeling. If you know what I mean. When the song goes back to the verses, it's just sounds annoying at some point.
My Track/ Song Rating:
1. "What's My Name?" - I will not rate intros. It will not affect overall album rating.
2. "What's Your Name? (이름이 뭐예요?)" - ★★★★- "A very nice song! I can listen to this!"
3. "Whatever" - ★★★- "Not that good, not that bad. It's something~"
4. "Gimme That" - ★★- "Too weird o-o/ Dragging"
5. "Domino" - ★★★- "Not that good, not that bad. It's something~"
1. "What's My Name?" - I will not rate intros. It will not affect overall album rating.
2. "What's Your Name? (이름이 뭐예요?)" - ★★★★- "A very nice song! I can listen to this!"
3. "Whatever" - ★★★- "Not that good, not that bad. It's something~"
4. "Gimme That" - ★★- "Too weird o-o/ Dragging"
5. "Domino" - ★★★- "Not that good, not that bad. It's something~"
My Overall Album Rating:
(Overall Rating Sum / Number of Tracks/ Songs of Album = Album Rating) 4 + 3 + 2 + 3 = 12 / 4 = (*4 Only because I won't count Intro track / Also I did not rate it/ It will not affect the overall rating)
3 out of 5
"Not the best, but still good. 4Minute is good in their own way. Sadly, this is not thier best. For me, the previous albums are way better than this one. I can listen to their past albums everyday but not this. Still, I'm sure months from now, a group will rise again and will comeback with a better album and that group name is 4Minute!"
(Overall Rating Sum / Number of Tracks/ Songs of Album = Album Rating) 4 + 3 + 2 + 3 = 12 / 4 = (*4 Only because I won't count Intro track / Also I did not rate it/ It will not affect the overall rating)
3 out of 5
"Not the best, but still good. 4Minute is good in their own way. Sadly, this is not thier best. For me, the previous albums are way better than this one. I can listen to their past albums everyday but not this. Still, I'm sure months from now, a group will rise again and will comeback with a better album and that group name is 4Minute!"
No comments:
Post a Comment